Wednesday, July 04, 2007
God-kind
Hahahahaha. I'm happy today! Haha. See, told you I was happy. Hehs. Well, that feeling' s back again, that feeling that because the Lord is for you, no one can be against you kinda feeling. A feeling that comes right out from the joy in the spirit. Something good is happening to me right now. I can feel it. Haha. Well, I know you're not supposed to live life based on your feeling, but this is a god kind of feeling. Whee. So happy. Haha. I realise that I'm not explaining it properly. Oh well, you'll know what I mean when you experience something like this. Haha.
You know the song the joy of the Lord is my strength? Well, its this kind of joy I'm experiencing. The joy of the Lord, the joy found when you realise that nothing in this world can take away Jesus from your heart, that you can't help but excel and overcome in all that you do because of Jesus. The overflowing joy of the Lord which comes not cause of something that you've done, but something that He did, just for you. And that joy, it'll always stay in your heart.
Its awesome, really awesome. And when you go back into the world, when nothing goes your way, you remember this joy, and it becomes your strength, the God kind of strength, which would lead you to live the God-kind of life. The life of an eagle! =)
belovedme<<8:00 PM
this IS me
Germaine
13
CHRISTIAN
NUS High school of Math & Science
His beloved
Luves<3
Myself
My God
My bible
My guitar!
My basketball
My life!!
NETBALL!!!
Jesus
D.A.R.E
Chocolate
ICE-CREAM
Exams (what..?!)
Email/Yahoo messenger
nomoreobligations@gmail.com
Msn/Friendster
iamgreatlyblessed@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home