Sunday, July 15, 2007
God forgets
God Forgets
Bless the LORD,…who forgives all your iniquities." PSALM 103:1-2 NKJV
God doesn’t remember the past. But I do, you do. You still remember. You’re like me. You still remember what you did before you changed. In the cellar of your heart lurk the ghosts of yesterday’s sins. Sins you’ve confessed; errors of which you’ve repented; damage you’ve done your best to repair…
That horrid lie.
The time you exploded in anger.
Now, honestly. Do you think God was exaggerating when he said he would cast our sins as far as the east is from the west? Do you actually believe he would make a statement like “I will not hold their iniquities against them” and then rub our noses in them whenever we ask for help?
Of course you don’t. You and I just need an occasional reminder of God’s nature, his forgetful nature.
This really spoke to me today. Dont ask me why. I'm going through a rough patch I guess. Maybe.
belovedme<<8:02 PM
this IS me
Germaine
13
CHRISTIAN
NUS High school of Math & Science
His beloved
Luves<3
Myself
My God
My bible
My guitar!
My basketball
My life!!
NETBALL!!!
Jesus
D.A.R.E
Chocolate
ICE-CREAM
Exams (what..?!)
Email/Yahoo messenger
nomoreobligations@gmail.com
Msn/Friendster
iamgreatlyblessed@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home