Sunday, November 12, 2006
Because You
Because You
Forever I will,
Run to You.
Forever I will,
Trust in You
I know my heart's been broken
I know I can't change how I feel
But my hearts been changed
It takes on Your joy
And I can't help but praise You
Because You
You make my world go round
Because You
You make my eyes turn
Because You
You heal my heart and mend my soul
Whenever I'm sad
I run to You
Whenever I'm hurt
I run to You
For You are my refuge
You're my tower of strength
And I can't help but praise You
Because You loved me so
Because You loved me so
Because You never will and never will let me go
Alone
=) Getting back my results tmr.. Happy holidays everyone!=)
belovedme<<11:48 PM
this IS me
Germaine
13
CHRISTIAN
NUS High school of Math & Science
His beloved
Luves<3
Myself
My God
My bible
My guitar!
My basketball
My life!!
NETBALL!!!
Jesus
D.A.R.E
Chocolate
ICE-CREAM
Exams (what..?!)
Email/Yahoo messenger
nomoreobligations@gmail.com
Msn/Friendster
iamgreatlyblessed@hotmail.com
Great work!
[url=http://nmuntmod.com/vlkk/cvgs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gamswlpm.com/ablf/xslc.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://nmuntmod.com/vlkk/cvgs.html | http://qbftorek.com/flno/gluu.html
Post a Comment
<< Home