Gaaaaahhhh... My exams are in like two days time.. Oh well..
Its like i'm procrastinating, then studying, then playing com, then studying, then eating, then watchin tv.. Haha.. Lord, let all things of the world fade away, just leave me with all that You are, and lemme concentrate on studying.. Pour Your grace and favour upon me Lord..
Here, let me show you my definition of grace.
"Now this is grace....God unmerited favor upon your life....Now this is grace....unconditional forgiveness imputed to you...Now this is Grace....undeserved righteousness set on you..Now this is Grace....the promise the HE'll never leave you..Now this is grace.....His salvation made available in every single area of my life.....Now this is GRACE.....The end of all human strength....."
A thousand times I failed
Still Your mercies remains
Should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in Your grace
You never fail me Lord.. You never stop loving me. Every step that I take, Your hand is there guiding me. You catch my every tear.. You know all the pain that I've been through.. You took my cup of judgement and gave me Your cup, filled to the brim with goodness, favour, Your neverending mercies.
Your strength is perfect Lord. When all else fades my soul will dance with You, where the love last forever. Now that I've fallen, now that I've stumbled, Your grace will abound over it.. So so so so so much more.. Yes, I'm insecure. Yes, I'm weak, I'm all that You're not, but because I'm now in You, I'm more than an overcomer, I'm victorious, I can't fail. Even if I fall, I'm falling into Your arms of love, falling into the overwhelming tide of goodness, favour, mercies and love. Let me drown in Your love Lord. For there I'm content, never in want again. You've wiped away my every tear. Haha.. All that's left is a glorious smile on my face.
"Here at the cross, is where your condemnation stops and My love begins. Relax my child. Rest in me. I believe in you. I'll never let you go. And now, you cannot help but get everything right, but more than that, you'll obtain favour in the sight of everyone.=) "
Procrastination ceases now! For I'm filled with the wisdom of Christ! You'll teach me Lord, when to study and when to play. I'm gonna enjoy all that I do. Studying is of the Lord! Haha..
belovedme<<6:24 PM
Nice site!
[url=http://vsefdadc.com/fatn/ddar.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dhttphad.com/wpen/ubpm.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://vsefdadc.com/fatn/ddar.html | http://upczepbt.com/ayyx/ltmb.html
Post a Comment
<< Home