Wahaha.. This is gonna be a short one.. I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee the examination period. I'll tell you guys why.. During this period, its just a wonderful time to rely more on the Lord.. Haha.. And you realise that your homework gets lesser, and your revision stuff gets more.. Perhaps its just me, but the more difficulties you are facing, the easier it is to throw all your cares unto Him.. Haha..
I'm learning, Lord, teach me how to stop worrying.. Help me cast all my cares upon You.. Let all I see be You.. Turn my eyes until You Lord and all the worries and troubles in this world will fade away. These troubles, they are small in Your eyes, in the eyes of even others maybe, but its not the same for me.. Lord, let You increase, let me decrease. Yours is the kingdom and the glory forever is Yours. Lord, I want nothing but You Lord. Bring me to this place Abba, that all I know, believe and rely on be You.
Whoo!! Guess what? I passed my piano exam!! I got a merit!! Wahaha.. Thank you Lord. This might not seem like much for you guys.. Actually, it didn't really seem like much for me too.. But my examiner is supposedly very fussy and failed a lot of people according to my piano teacher. She said like they all practised a lot but still failed whereas I, who didn't really study, passed and got a merit! Haha.. This is called the unmerited favour of the Lord.. Hmm.. Imagine what would have happened if I studied.. Distinction!! Wahaha.. I claim that for my next piano exam in Jesus' name manz..
Lord, bring me back to simplicity. Me and You. Nothing else. Simply me relying on Your hand of grace.
Eternity's whats living in me. Therefore, I'm eternal.. Wow... I can't die!! Haha.. I can lah, physically only though..
Whee.. I'm content.. I understand why they say that one day in the house of the Lord is better than a thousand days on earth and here in the courts of the Lord, I'm content.
Just Him loving me, me trusting in Him. Awesome God, blessed and favoured life. Haha.. Yeah manz..
"My daughter, this is how much I love You."
After saying this, He showed me Him on this rugged blood stained cross, with this creature that did not even resemble the man that He now is. He was nailed to the cross.. Not one piece of skin could be seen.. Just bones, organs and flesh. But the expression in His eyes, the extreme pain and suffering that He was going through, all that while loving me, it was the only sign of life. There He cried,"It is finished!!" And He died.
"My beloved, this is how much I love You"
belovedme<<9:21 PM
Good design!
[url=http://ixxqvfyy.com/fhek/ntuw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ccfeoyom.com/pqvm/pkpo.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://ixxqvfyy.com/fhek/ntuw.html | http://fljkvjth.com/ukdj/zloz.html
Post a Comment
<< Home