Picture this..
There's this person at her most fragile and weakest moment. She's searching, searching for help, for comfort, for peace, for love, for something else that can wake and draw her away from this desolating pit of darkness. She turns on her com, and comes across this song, with its lyrics...
Hold Fast
By MercyMe
To everyone who's hurting
To those who've had enough
To all the undeserving
That should cover all of us
Please do not let go
I promise there is hope
Hold fast
Help is on the way
Hold fast
He's come to save the day
What I've learned in my life
One thing greater than my strife
Is His grasp
So hold fast
Will this season ever pass?
Can we stop this ride?
Will we see the sun at last?
Or could this be our lot in life?
Please do not let go
I promise you there's hope
Hold fast
Help is on the way
Hold fast
He's come to save the day
What I've learned in my life
One thing greater than my strife
Is Your grasp
So hold fast
You may think you're all alone
And there's no way that anyone could know
What you're going through
But if you only hear one thing
Just understand that we are all the same
Searching for the truth
The truth of what we're soon to face
Unless someone comes to take our place
Is there anyone?
All we want is to be free
Free from our captivity, Lord
Here He comes
Hold fast
Help is on the way
Hold fast
He's come to save the day
What I've learned in my life
One thing greater than my strife
Is Your grasp
So hold fast
What would her reaction be? Someone who had never encountered a God beyond anything mankind can imagine. Would it be to break down and cry? Would it be surprise? Now, picture this. After all that, there's still this italics under the lyrics of the song.
It says this," To all that's about to give up hope, to all that thinks that there's no more hope in life, that there's no meaning in life any more, this song is written for you. Yes, just you. For there is still hope left, there is still comfort, there's still someone who cares for you, someone who loves you much more than anything you've ever know, someone who gave up everything for you. His name is called Jesus Christ. He loves you so much that He gave His life for you. He took your hurt, your guilt, your shame and He replaced it with all the blessings and goodness that he had. You are now guilt free, sin-less, you're righteous. All that He asks of you is to accept Him as Lord and Saviour over your life, so that He can keep your heart safe from all the hurts of this world. All He asks of you is to not reject Him, is to believe that what He says is true and real, and that He died on the cross for all your sins. You are now victorious, more than an overcomer.=)"
Now to all you people out there that might have been just like this person, what would you have done? Its amazing how humans react when nothing is imposed upon them, like we do not have to do anything to deserve what we get.
I'll tell you what the person did. She buried herself in the embrace of the Lord, never letting go ever again. Safe in His arms was where she dwelled forevermore. How sweet right? Shhh.. I'll tell you who that person is.. Its...... (drumrolls) me!
But seriously, how many times have we ever thought that we've come to the ends of ourselves, only to just run straight into the embrace of our Lord. And how many times had He been there for us, comforting us, never letting us go? Forever. He loves me, everyone... His love knows no end. Thats how great it is. Now take that love. Never let it go. Cos He first held on to you. And live life glad, joyous, for this is the day the Lord has made, just for us, just for me!
We are the Benjamin generation. The generation thats blessed and favoured beyond any other. Can't you sense it in the spirit? Something powerful, something great is gonna happen!Something good. Its called the revival of every single person that has been impacted by the Lord over the world. Haha.. Wow man.. When you see it, you'll know what I'm talking about. And guess what? We're all gonna be a part of it! Whoo! Haha..
I'm happy. I'm blessed. I'm loved. Haha.. Actually, I'm more than that, so much more. The Lord my God is for me and not against me, what else can I want, what else can I fear?
belovedme<<9:43 PM
Great work!
[url=http://lwezeclk.com/kopq/rigs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cxdmpfri.com/epho/tvue.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://lwezeclk.com/kopq/rigs.html | http://dduslqbx.com/knes/jfol.html
Post a Comment
<< Home