well, i was going to wait till the exams ended before posting again, since my blog been left in the dust for so long. But i can't resist it manz.. haha..
I dunno manz. I was thinking of posting on why I put i love exams in my profile. Haha.. Well, there is a reason behind it. A really great revelation. But I'll do that another day lah.
Well, I've got one more exam paper to go. Literature. I'll need His grace for that. But The Lord will guide me through it, for good or for worse. You know, I've been really encouraged by what Immanuel posted on his blog last year end. I know its like for some time already lah, but yeah.
I'm not in a good position to recount all that he wrote, so like u guys can just go over to his blog and read what he typed. Immanuel wasn't really pleased with his 'O' level results last year. He was really trusting God to do well for it. But when the results were out, well, it wasnt pretty. Not really. And from what he typed, it was obvious that he was really disappointed. With himself, with God. But after a while, he started looking back. Was the grace of God in his studies? Yeah. But the results wasn't pretty. But it wasn't God's fault. The Lord led him through the exams. And yeah, so he figured things out. (Actually i dun really remember how it ended up as. So yeah.)
But stop here and think for a moment. We've all been at places like that. A time where you are just holding on to God, so tightly and its there in His word!! The Lord promised it to me! Its my right. But the cold hard fact is that you failed miserably, you screwed up big time. Ever been there?
Well, I don't really know about you guys, but me? Well, hell yeah.. (yeah. i used the word hell) From my application for the school I'm currently in to the exams and tests I'm currently facing. I think i've posted on how the Lord led me through into NUS High. It was a funny, wacky, heartwrenching, unbelivable experience. Funny cause of all the silly mistakes I made, heartwrenching because of disappointment from knowing that I didn't make it into the school, I was merely on the waiting list. But I've came so far. Lord, didn't I said that I put the application into Your almighty hands? Didn't I say that if You didn't want me to get into the school, don't even let my application get accepted? Then how come You made me rise above my peers, poured Your favour upon me and then now I'm left behind, stuck breathing the dust from the ground. Why? But the answer came when I looked to Him, and I realised that the answer was Christ and not the application. Christ is the sole cause of all things. Its Him that I seek, Him and nothing else. But when you turn your eyes upon Him, all other things are pale in comparison.
And the answer dawned on me. The Lord did give me the admission into the school. I'm on the list!! But I was blind. Blinded by myself. Blinded by my flesh. But I blundered on. I held on to The Lord's hands. And I got into the school. Not by might, not by strength but by the grace of The Lord God. Yes, there were times where i just doubted i could get in. But it doesn't matter. Cause the Lord promised it to me. And I'll get it! And I did. Haha..
Well, exams. I'm holding on by faith now. Although I can't feel my faith. But everything is under the Lord's command. So yeah. Its gonna be a blast. Daddy God is in charge!!! I don't have to worry. He'll lead me through it. Through all the horrible and alright grades I have got so far in my school, I've realised one thing. I suck!! Well, not me, but my flesh and my efforts. My personality and ME rawks!! Haha.. So yeah, the grades all come from the Lord. And look at it this way, the Lord has already brought me through so far. I can't do anything now. The grades are in Your hands, Daddy. You have my interests at heart. You'll protect me and lift me up if my grades doesn't turn out well. After all, I didn't study properly for it. I deserve it. And Daddy? I know You'll give me the grace to relate it all to my parents, and that You'll guide me through whatever consequences I must face. Well, reading till this point, some of you might wonder. I thought the Lord took all my consequences and punishments at the cross? I have to do well!! Well, yeah. But listen, Jesus took all the punishment that God was supposedly going to throw upon you. But what the world does to you, thats another matter. But The Lord will give you the grace to face it all. Its in The Word. In this world you will face trials and tribulation, but be of good cheer, for I have overcomed the world. (For time constraints I shall not put the chapter and verse. You'll be able to find it. If not, email me!!) So yeah, the consequences are still there, the natural consequences, but the grace of God is there to guide you through it yeah? And if I do do well for my exams, well, all the glory to Jesus Christ. Come on manz! I didn't study properly. I sleep during lessons! (eh.. i don't think my tchrs read my blog. although i think some knows my blog add. but oh well.) I file my notes last minute!! I don't even know half of what my tchrs say during class. Occasionally, I'm using msn while lesson is going on! (i said it! now i can rest easy...)
Wait. How did I get over to what I do at school. Oh yeah. The example. Well, anyways, what I'm tryin to put through to you guys is that there will be times that you'll fail. (sorry, no offense in minimising your faith, but oh well, i'm being honest here, can i be honest? Well, guess what? This is my blog so yeah, you dont have a choice. Haha.) But when you fail, what do you do after that? Do you just collapse and crumble into dust, shutting out everyone who cares about you, retreating into your own world of misery, self-pity, hatred. Or are you like Immanuel? You look at what happened to you, cry out to the Lord and you fall on your knees in worship, like what David did. Honestly, I've tried shutting out everything I've held on to, retreating into my hole where nothing except self-pity, tears, hurt, more tears, loneliness and misery exists. But its not a nice place to be. Trust me. Soon, you are bound. To all that. And you can't get out no matter how hard you try. The walls seem to shrink. And you're trapped. Its a bad place to be in.
Listen, it might not be easy. But you'll be blessed by it. Its something called faith. Haha.. But just some tips yeah? Be under anoited preaching, be surrounded by heavenly music, great leadership. And when you stumble, you stumble inside the ark. The waves are roaring outside, and you're being tossed arond inside the ark. But grab the handhold, and strap yourself back in, cos when you get out of the ark, woah manz, its heaven! haha... And it works to talk about your problems. Yeah, it works well.
All I'm trying to put through is that The Lord can NEVER fail you. HE CANNOT!! And He never does. You know, its really sad to see people, youths, who just disintegrate when their world seem to fall apart. They don't realise that thats part and parcel of life. But there's a calm in the center of the storm, and thats Jesus. Don't ever let Him go. DON'T!! You know why? Because the Lord will not force you to. He'll still be there for you. And he'll set signs to say he still loves you. But you have to open your eyes to see them!! Don't just forget about Him. Yeah, you might run back to Him after a while, but the time lost, the experiences felt, they are inreversible. Some stuff that you might just wish can be erased from your memory, but you can't. But its a lesson well learnt lah. Although still, its better not to venture off on your own yeah? Oh yeah, you know why I can't stand seeing youths giving up on the Lord? Because the Lord is just so good. And the breakthrough is just in front of them!! But instead of going forward, they change gears and reverse backwards. Come on manz.. Okays okays. I shall stop about that. I used to be one of those youths. But I've turned around. And it seems that everyone needs to be electrocuted before they realise that the electric socket is dangerous and that the flame is hot!
But well, what can I do? What can I say? Its all in God's hands. But if you've stumbled, pick yourself up. Or rather, let Daddy God carry you upon His shoulders. There's an awesome blessing awaiting you. We all stumble, though we hate it. But thats where grace comes into play. When you've fallen, although you thought that you could have overcomed that weakness and everything you've relied on disintegrates. You know that you deserve it all. And you're prepared to endure all the punishment that you've put upon yourself, and you hear that this man took it all for you, and that he had given you His good life. And thats when you realise that The Lord loves you, unconditionally. And the joy, the peace, the smile on your face and the twinkle in your eyes just sets in. Thats true happiness. Its found in Christ alone. So awesome love. Such great mercy. All mine. Wow. Haha..
Have you found it yet? =)
belovedme<<9:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home