Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing blogging now when i have a test tomorrow which i havent really studied for.. Anyways, I'm gonna make this quick.
I was reading back at the posts i made last year in the period before the PSLE. And you know what? Wow manz.. I cant believe I wrote those posts.. Wait, I didnt, the Christ in me did.. And those things that I've called forth in my post, they had come to pass... Yes, it took time.. It looked as though it might not come forth, but it still did.
The circumstances might look bleak, the desire that I have to want to do something that seems impossible, they WILL come to pass! Not might, may, hopefully, but they WILL come to pass...
Because I have a God who answers prayers.. I have a God who never forgets me. I have a God that will never disappoint. And I declare in the name of the Lord that I have done well for tomorrow's bio test! Because the results did not come from me, but from Christ. When my saviour shouted, "IT IS FINISHED!!" , all that I need, all my punishments, debts have been paid!
For i am to reign in this life right now....not in heaven....but now...
quoted from germaine, or rather, me!
Why compromise? Why settle for less.. When your cup runs over, when the Lord is just pouring into ur cup so so so so so so much more till the table that you're sitting at is totally wet, till the room is literally flooded with that precious anoiting and blessings from above, till you're buried in His love...
Let go and let God.. Because right now I'm reigning FROM the finished work, not TRYING to reign towards His finished work.
Why let go of your rights as a child of God? You're righteous! Blessed! Favoured! Gorgeous!(yes.. I did say gorgeous)Loved!
Let Him love you, favour you.. Give that right to Him.
And exams? Haha.. A piece of paper cant judge you.. For Jesus took all your judgement for you.. Every single bit..
Look at it this way.. The piece of paper is the perfect opportunity for you to trust Him for great results.. Because the results is your right..
But I've got a warning for all you ppl out there.. Once you believe, there's no turning back.. hehehe... You'll just fall deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper in love with Him till He becomes all that you can see, and all the things around you just seem to lose their charm. All you'll want to do is to enjoy Him, talk about Him, love Him. Its really addictive, christianity. You know why? Cos its a relationship with the most charming, compassionate, loving, trusting and handsome person of all..
And the results will be irreversible! Haha.. What are you still waiting for? Run to Him!!!
belovedme<<10:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home