Well, there's this song called 'its all about Jesus' at the planetshakers USA webpage which is really nice.. I think some of you guys might have heard it.. Go listen!!(http://www.planetshakersusa.com/) I'll try to put it on my blog if possible.. Haha.. I really really like this song...But then again, I like a lot of songs.. hehs.. but its nice mah.. Oh and the rest of the songs there are also quite nice.. Haha.. planetshakers mah.. Obviously nice..
Hmm.. School has started again.. And I'm sec 1!!! Wow.. thats really fast... I miss P6 actually.. But sec 1's nice too lah.. Oh and my hcl teacher wants my blog add!! Noooooooo.. Eh wait.. If she sees this then... Oh well, nvm lah.. I'll just give her my blog add and hopes she dont really reads it.. Hmm.. But once again it might not be that bad.. Mayb I can ask her to come to church!!! hmm.. nice thought.. but how.. Wait.. she might be reading this.. Okay, I shall stop talkin about her lah.. She's nice!! In a sense.. Okays.. I'm not gonna say anymore now.. haha..
Well, I'm been reading.. yes.. I'm been reading again! Its a book by Max Lucado called 'Travelling light'. And its on Psalms 23.. And I was thinking about this phrase.. Travelling light.. What's that? Travelling light.. travelling without baggage, travelling without fear, anger, pain, guilt, PAIN, shame... Living life without all those.. But how? For men were built to be self-righteous, to inflict self-condemnation and punishments for wrongdoing... But if you actually think about it, all the baggage of guilt, jealousy, fear and PAIN comes from the past. its all something done in the past..
"Oh manz.. There! I blew it again.. Why can't I just be more patient with my parents?'
"Damn... Why can't I stop smoking? Damnit.. Damnit.. Damnit.. manz.. now I'm swearing...s***!"
Aren't all these in the past? Now think again.. Whats so important about the past that you can't let go of? What's there for you to be bitter about the things that have passed? Nothing! And the Lord has said that He'll make all things work out for good in the believer's life.. So stop looking back.. And go forward! For you can do nothing about the past, but you can change what's ahead of you with Christ Jesus. So look forward to a greater time ahead with Him guiding and leading you.
For there is only a one time journey in this world. You must as well make the best of it. Why settle for bitterness, hate, depression, PAIN, shame and loneliness in this life when you can have much more.. So so so much more.. Think about it.. Let go of the past.. Forget it.. For The Lord doesn't remember your past.. He only knows you.. You as who you are, who you are meant to be..You are meant to be so so so much more.. Why settle for less?
Haha.. What was I saying again? Travelling light.. yesshh... Well, thats the secret to travelling light... I mean.. There's no use to be regretful or remorseful about the things that you've done in the past. Look straight ahead.. Would you rather live a lifetime full or regret and remorse over one little thing that you did or would you rather forget it and take it as a lesson well learnt and live the rest of your life with Christ's goodness?
Its your choice.. And if I was you, I would let go.. Well, it might not seem easy.. Well, it isnt.. But when you grab hold of the strength of the Lord, it becomes so simple just to let go.. And the joy you feel afterwards is just, undescribable. Its great... Wahaha.. Life is so precious.. Why be dragged down while running the marathon of life by carry several big luggages filled of baggage than throwing it all out of the window and releasing your full potential by racing to the max? You are meant to shine!! Live life by travelling light.. Trust me, you'll enjoy it a lot better this way.. Release all the burdens that you were never meant to bear..
Hmm.. In fact, that is the secret to enjoying life.. To let it go.. Not to let it go down the drain.. But to let go of all the burdens in your life. And to give your life to Him.. And let Him keep and guard it and set it apart... And let Him return it back to you to enjoy.. savour.. cherish.. And worry not about this life of yours.. For when you give your life TO Him, He'll safeguard it for you.. He won't let this life go to waste... He loves you... The way a father loves a child.. Just so so so so so much more.. Now if an earthly father would rather suffer and let his child live life safe and sound, how much more our heavenly father? How much more? Think about it.. His love for you is just so great... For if He would give up the life of His one and only begotten son and turn His back on Him for you, how much are you worth to Him?
Haha.. Your life is destined for greatness and success. And nothing you do is gonna change that... muahaha... Woohoo! So just enjoy life.. For nothing can go wrong!! He'll make it all work out for good.. Even the wrongness.. haha.. Yeah!
belovedme<<4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home