Well, enough bout 2005.. Now to 2006!! A year of dreams fullfilled, where each day will be even greater than the previous! Amen?
Hmm... well, I'll start by telling you ppl about my definition of being set free.. Haha.. i believe that being set free in a certain area of your life doesnt necessary mean that you don't fall in that area anymore, but instead you believe that you already are victorious in that area and do not condemn yourself when you fall in that area. For i'm not sinless by the blood of Christ, but I still sin right? But does that make me sinful? No!! So the same thing applies to being set free from bondage.. Haha.. And the reason for no condemnation? The Lord has taken it all upon that rugged cross 2000 years ago.
2006, the year of dreams fullfilled. What dreams do I have? What am I trusting God for this year? That was what I was asking myself when Deacon Dan preached about it. Dreams.. Well, it seemed that I had a lot more to ask for last year. But why? For when you know the most precious gift of all more and more, all the things of earth will fade slowly away. Well, it is the same for me. For nothing can compare to being in the presence of the most high God, being buried in His love, hidden in His embrace. Not even drugs, smoking, pornography, adultery, gambling and what have you? I've known people who have been delivered out of all the above mentioned through the power of Christ. For no one, nothing can compare to Him. Not even the exhilaration of drugs, which makes you forget all your troubles, nor smoking, drinking, whatever. Trust me. And well, I'll state something that I really wanna do which has been on my mind for some time now.. Although it seem like a faraway dream. I wanna form a Christian rock band!! Because I love praising the Lord. And I'm not contented to just be a worshipper in the midst of the crowd, I want to be the one leading the youths in worship in the presence of the King of kings. Although I do not deserve to do so, but well, I'll be able to form a band, with His unmerited grace and favour.
And yeah, thats gonna be so cool! Haha.. Dreams fullfilled.. Dreams.. Do you know that your dreams are closely connected to your destiny? And the Lord is gonna use what you now hold in your hands to fullfill the purpose in your heart? Really.. And your dreams can become what you might call your destiny. So what's yours? I wanna play with music manz.. haha.. I like rock, singing, praise and worship, playing the guitar, piano, keyboard, you name it.. Haha.. Because when you put your dream into action, your dream becomes reality. And all of a sudden you might realise that its just so easy to fullfill the purpose in your heart, for it was what the Lord had wanted you to do. And you'll find great joy in doing it.. One of these days I'm gonna start serving at dare manz.. Haha.. [you must be wondering what it has to do with dreams and destiny right? Nothing!]
2006, a year when the spirit is gonna lead.. A year of dreams fullfilled. A year filled with destiny and purpose. A year where each day will be better than the previous. And it has been true so far.. And I believe it will continue to be.. So yeah.. Wait for more good news to come! And in whatever you do, enjoy it.. Like what I'm doing now.. [enjoying pumping on the road.. haha.. push-ups.. nice.. not!]
belovedme<<7:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home