Haha.. well, i guess i didnt blog properly the last time.. So i'm gonna do it now.. but its gonna have to be a quick one.. so yeah.. DARE RAWKS!! haha.. well, i mean.. its my youth ministry!! So it better rocks.. but the best part is cos our youth ministry is not led by men, but by God himself.. But lets get back to my post.. haha..
Well, 2005 was a great year right? For me lah k? Because u can say that 2005 was the year that i was changed the most.. Honestly... You can ask shavonne and the ppl who saw me when i first joined dare. Well, just ask vonne lah.. Actually, I was like transformed by the power of God when I first stepped into new creation.. And that was in 2004.. but nvm lah.. haha.. You know, I've had some bad experiences with what you might call charismatic churches[is the spelling correct? forgive me if it isnt ya? hehs.. =)] Well, just one lah.. And it wasnt pleasant.. Uh duh! I was the type that wouldnt raise my hands up during service even if u point a gun at me.. well, thats a bit of an exagerration but it was sth like that... Plus all girls had to wear knee long skirts.. How nice right? Bleah.. But after a year or so, i came to new creation. And believe me, God somehow changed my heart of stone into flesh and there was only one word to descibe it.. wow.. but back to 2005.
Well, 2005 wasnt kicked off to that great a start.. Cos like for me it was PSLE coming and all the pressure of being in the best class in a good school and so expected to do well and stuff.. And i was struggling with a really irritating problem which was really time consuming.. And i was really anti-social last time.. Quite quiet too.. haha.. cant imagine me quiet right? hehs.. Well, when you're set free from all bondages and the joy of the Lord fills you, what good that can happen to you will be limitless. So back to my story..[limelight on me!! yay!! muahaha..] And to top it off, shavonne brought me to dare.. And the truth was.. At first, i didnt wanna go.. I mean, new church again with no friends was bad.. but new BIG church without friends were worse.. Cos i wasnt close to vonne last time.. So like i practically had no friends.. But i was forced to go DARE still.. So go lor... And I found that the ppl there was CRAZY!! haha.. But then, I still had to go every wk.. And back then, there was only shavonne and me going.. with the exception of sometimes when shavonne's cousins go too.. So I had to talk to shavonne.. And somehow, we got closer and closer and closer.. And now.. I even miss her for no reasons sometimes although i just saw her like a few days ago.. mad.. But never mind lah.. haha.. So I didnt like dare that much at first.. But i started jumping, cos everyone were doing so.. And i found it fun!!! Haha.. And I was really touched by the Lord through deacon's messages and the praise and worship.. And so, Shavonne dragged me along to join cg.. Haha.. cg was fun! yeah.. it was nice.. And then there was adventure camp!![this is getting draggy -_-'''] Haha.. adventure camp was a blast! I made loads of friends and began to love dare.. And so I became one of the 'CRAZY' ppl at dare who was touched by the Lord.. WOOHOO!! Haha.. but cos of that, i began to love slacking, and started spending too much time on msn and stuff.. In other words, i turned bad lah.. haha.. yeah.. i'm bad, but also good through the blood of Christ.. But dare ministry was a great blessings to me.. Through good times or bad, i went to dare.. even during examination periods, to the dismay of my dad, who was really worried bout my PSLE. But the Lord never failed me. And He never will.
In fact, dare is like my second home.. There's just this great sense of destiny and the presence of the Lord in the place.. And all the CRAZY people like Heidi and everyone else[ME!!!]. Haha.. But it was cool.. yeah.. dare's cool! And well, I DARE say that D.A.R.E ministry was the greatest blessings that I've received in 2005. It wasnt just the friends or Deacon or the praise and worship. It was the Lord who was leading the ministry. And well, I've changed and learnt a lot through it... I mean, i talk a lot more!! haha.. Not just that lah.. And this blog is also a testimony to it.. Read my posts... You'll get what I'm talking about.. And yeah.. although i'm just a kid[i love that simple plan song!! ignore me lah.. hehs..] and all, the Lord has also blessed me wif more than enough money.. I got more than half a thousand last month!! Or rather, the Christ in me did! And thats another blessing from God.. You know, I truly believe that if you know the Lord and have seen just even a glimspe of His heart, you'll surely be blessed more than enough by Him. And now I shall stop lookin at 2005 and instead focus on 2006, the year where dreams are fullfilled.. Haha.. Yeah manz.. I'm gonna get my band together for good! Hahas... And well, this year has kicked off to a great start and the Lord has said that each day will be greater and better than the previous. So well, wait for more testimonies to come! Oh yeah.. You guys have to share some of your's with me leh.. Haha.. havent heard much from all of you people.. so yeah.. My dreams are fullfilled!! Really... Because all that I really want is Him. And a rock to stand on. And I've found all that.. Its your turn now!=)
Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
belovedme<<1:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home