I know, I know... I'm supposed to go sleep earlier or prepare for the exams... Not blog... But I just can't help it... Hahas...
I've been looking through my media player the other day.... And i started to like this simple plan song I've found in it... I've downloaded it from somewhere... But I cant seem to remember where though...
And the song is called crazy.. And it sort of expresses how i've felt last time... Before I actually realised how wonderful my saviour is...
And the chorus goes like this...
"Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody going to save me? Can anybody tell me what's going on, tell me what's going on? If you open your eyes, you'll see that something is wrong.."
And in this song... It made me realise something... What the world is looking for... this saviour... to rescue them from their nightmare.. To free them from their torture.. We have it..
Me and all blessed christians, we have that gift..
Its called Jesus Christ..
As Pastor Mark shared today during service... He said that Pastor Prince said something that just touched his heart... He said that the name of Jesus meant saviour...
Saviour...
Does this word means anything to you? Well, to me, it does...
Cos I believe that this saviour now lives in me.. And He's gonna lead me out of any trial and tribulation that I might and definitely face in this life..
And Pastor Mark said something...
He said that our faith in Christ, it has nothing to do with our feelings... Nope, nothing..
And I could really related with all that he preached today... Not because i've experienced all that he had went through (duh!), but I just knew..
Sometimes, we, well I, have mood swings.. For some particular day, I just feel low.. There's no why to it...
And well, my lastest craze, simple plan's songs have really got to me.. And well, I've felt bad bout it.. partly guilty... for not focusing on His word so much..
But there's now no more condemnation in Christ Jesus.... Yes, i know that.. but my feelings... It had started to hinder my walk with Him..
But He showed me the way out.. As I started confessing, as I started resting in Him, as I just started to believe that He loved me no matter what, the sense of His love just became so strong..
And i've got to admit, i've felt kinda stressed out over psle...
I know, to you older people who've already went through it, its no big deal...
Well, its not for me.. Cos its my first major exams.. I suppose..
But He's been faithful.. He's been speaking to me, through the preaching at church...
Take no thought for tomorrow... For you'll never know what might happen tomorrow..
In other word's, He wants us to be living one day at a time...
For His grace and mercies, they are new every morning... His grace only lasts you for today... Hahas... Cos tomorrow becomes today... well, after some time that is..
And right now, the Lord just wants me to focus on studying and doing the paper... Thats all...
He'll provide the excellent results, he'll provide the rest...
All I have to do is to act in faith, rest in Him..
You know, during bs a few days ago, the lead singer was just singing this song..
"In the midst of the storm, through the wind and the waves, You still be faithful, You still be faithful. When the stars refuse to shine and time is no more, You'll still be faithful, You'll still be faithful Oh Lord"
And the Lord spoke to me then.. He said that throughout all these years, He's always been there for me.. In the midst of all my problems, in the midst of all my exams.. He said that on top of that, He had made me rise far above all my peers, made me get great marks for all my exams..
What makes me think that He'll not be there for me, this time...
My God is not any ordinary God. He's the God that parted the red sea... The God that made the walls of Jericho tumble down...The God that made a small barley loaf tumble into a valley and knock down all the tents...
THATS MY GOD!! Now, what makes me think that He'll would not bring me through such a minor exam... What makes me think that He'll leave me...
For Jesus was forsaken on that cross....So that I would never be forsaken...NEVER!!
He swore that He would never leave me nor forsake me.. A GOD SWORE!! For who? ME!
He swore for my sake...He would not even break His promise...But yet He swore... To assure me..
I just have to surrender my unbelieve at His feet...
Yes Lord...
"In the midst of the storm, through the wind and the waves, You'll still be faithful, You still be faithful. When the stars refuse to shine and time is no more, You'll still be faithful O Lord..."
I truly understand how the writer of this song felt when that person wrote it...
belovedme<<11:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home