Haha... had a great time slacking at home today... no school!! haha...
Anyways, let me continue from my previous post...
All I actually wanna say is that He knows what you're going through.. all the times when you think that you're alone, no one cares, He hates you, He's not listening to you...
Well, He's always for you... Leading and guiding you gently.. But in the end, its gonna be your decision what you wanna do with your life, He wont force you to do something that you dont want to.. He respects human's will...
I've been thinking lately about why I actually blog... Haha...
To kill time? For fun? To improve my writing skills? To help me type faster? Hardly!
Well, you know what? Actually, all I wanna do is to just exalt Jesus through my posts... Haha.. Cos my non-christian friends cant stand me talking about Christ... Haha... I'll just go on and on and on...
And I've really been blessed through my own posts.. It shows how much I've grown in Christ... And sometimes when I'm down and I cant find anyone to talk to, I start to read my posts and they just encourages me..
Haha... I've no idea why I'm saying all this.. well, maybe its cause of the fiasco about racist blogging... haha..
Well, blogging is fun! haha...
I just want to say something... You know, Jesus is not just part of your life on the days you go to church, on the days you're going through a hard time. He's a part of you! He lives in you! haha... In me!! And you can actually trust Him to light up the boring and tedious days that you have nothing to do, stuck stoning at home cos you've been out partying too long till your mum forbids you from going out that day or using the phone...
Haha... And you can trust Him for little things like meeting up with your good friends by coincidence on the way to school so that you can have someone to talk to on the long bus ride... And getting extra pocketmoney so that you can buy something that you really really want... And stuff like having favour with your school teachers ; they letting you off with a slight warning for not completing projects or misbehaving or accidentally dropping your basketball from the fourth floor to the first... haha...that happened to me once thanks to my friend trying to grab the ball from me... haha...
Haha... He's not just the God that only heals big problems... He's your God... Wait... Lemme rephrase that.. He's MY GOD!!
Haha... And i wont limit Him... He can brighten up my life by doing little little favours for me that I didnt even ask Him for!! Haha...
belovedme<<12:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home