Heys ppl... haha..just got home from the airport... guess where i went? haha... i think u guys all know..
Anyways, i just changed my blog song to Only You.. haha...as in the one where i wrote out the lyrics for my previous post...
You know, this song, it just touches my heart... Everytime i feel lost, everytime i feel stressed, everytime i find things not going my way, i would just take out my guitar and play this song.. haha... in fact, its like the first song i learnt how to play on my guitar....
And the song, it just makes me tear...just hearing the song.. Its just like my cry to Him whenever I fall.. And the lyrics, they are so true.. so true... okok...i'm not gonna cry.. haha.. at least not now...
Well, He's always there ya? You know, when you just look at see what Jesus has done on the cross, when you just picture that suffering, you just know that He's never gonna forsake you, that He's for you...
And well, looking back at my previous post, i cant seem to rememeber what i've been so down about.. haha... Hmm... well, i'm not gonna feel so low anyways, cos He doesnt want me to... plus, i've no reason to be down.. but only reasons to be happy and cheerful...
Haha... you don't believe me? Wait.. lemme show you...
Matthew 9:2
Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic," Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you."
John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
See! Well, anyways, just wanna let you ppl know that i'm really happy.. Cos exams are over and everything... Wait... argg... I just remembered, my theory exam is coming!! And my piano teacher is gonna test me everything tomorrow, and I cant make head or tail about theory... Oh no... gonna study till late at night.. Oh well, my wish for relaxing after getting back to Singapore today is finished...
Haha... never mind.. I'll just stay up later studying today.. And blog again tomorrow.. haha...besides, its not me studying now, its the Christ in me.. And He's gonna score for my theory exam.. haha... looking back at my post during the period of my exams.. it really encourages me... haha...
Well, I'm gonna blog properly tomorrow then... plus its late.. well, its always late... haha... in the meantime, just think about this, He knows what you're going through.. every single detail, every single thought... thoughts of envy, bitterness, anger, sadness, self-pityness... Think about it ya? I just wanna share something about that...
Wait.. i'm getting carried away... haha..this can wait till tmr ya? nites! (to myself... duh!)
belovedme<<12:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home