(to the tune of "Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan)
WELCOME TO THIS LIFE
Yes I've always felt like breaking down
Yes I've always felt out of place
That somehow I just don't belong
And no one understands me
I had tried so hard to run away
I had locked myself in my room
With the radio on turned up so loud
Till no one heard me screaming
And that was how I lived my days
When nothing seemed okay
Until the day He came to show the Way
I was hurt
I was lost
Till He died there on the Cross
Jesus Christ, Son of God
He came down to save the lost
There He died so I may come receive
This gift of life called freedom
And it has never been the same
Welcome to this life
Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more
Before your life is over?
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding
Then look up into His eyes
This man called Jesus Christ
You don't know what it's like
Till you believe
You may say
It's okay
He's just someone we made up
So that we have a way
To be comforted inside
But there're loads of evidence around
That He died and resurrected
So in Him we may have life
Welcome to this life
You will never know till you've come inside
You will never see till you come decide
This is the thing with choice
And it's all been left to you
He is ever waiting for His children to come back
He is always there with open arms so wide
All you need to do is to have faith
Faith in Him
That He came
On the Cross He sacrificed
So that we may receive
Eternal life in Him so free
Not by what we do or who we are
But simply all that He is
By His grace we haved been saved
(we've been saved)
We were hurt
We were lost
Till He died there on the Cross
Jesus Christ, Son of God
He came down to save the lost
There He died so we may come receive
This gift of life called freedom
And it will never be the same
Welcome to this life
Welcome to this life
Welcome to this life
hahas....sounds like its from a band i've heard...but i cant remember the name...nvm...came across this when i was surfing the net today...somehow...to me...this version sounds betta...hahs..
belovedme<<11:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home