Hahas....this period of time...as in the prelims and just a painstaking week away from the PSLE.... Its has really been an enlightening session....
As in He taught me a lot...through His word...and through a few ppl..
When Pastor Lian was preaching at DARE last Sat, I received something from the Lord..
He spoke to me... saying this...
"Eternity is what's living in you, right now"
Those words, it just spoke to me...there and then... For a moment, I was lost in thought...
Eternity is living in me? How?
And I started to think about it...and through Pastor Prince's message on Sun, the revelation just hit me..
What's living in me? The Holy Spirit.. It's eternal, isn't it? And you know what? All that comes with it is also eternal... This gift of freedom and liberty that we now have? Its eternal..
Its gonna run after you the whole time while you're still in this life...
And you can never exhaust His grace and mercy, His favour in your life...Its always there..
His eternal love will always be there for me, no matter what wrong I do...
And Pastor said one more thing that just, well, hit me again...
"Take no thought about tomorrow!"
Manz, for the past few days, I've been kinda worried about the PSLE... I was afraid that I might screw up...
Afraid that i might misread the question and fail my compo and stuff like that...
And I forgot about Him...His love that never fails...
And He just spoke through Pastor Prince... The Lord wants me not to think so much about all these things...
He wants me to study right now cause I enjoy it...Not because of obligation..
NO! There's now liberty through Chirst! You dont have to do what you don't want to! NO!
For He respect's men free will... And there will be no more punishments from God no matter what wrong you do...For that man bore all your judgements and punishments...
But that doesn't mean that you don't study... Although I believe that His grace will still be there for me, even if i have no time to study...
But I believe that His grace is here to help me, to give me that desire to study... To teach me what to study...
To show me the right way of not just how to study...but also in little areas in my life..
To teach me what to do...What to say... How to react..
And as Pastor again said (I know, I know...I'm saying a lot of stuff bout him today...cant help it), all that we need from Chirst is already, right now, inside of us...My healings, my breakthroughs, they have all came...
It all came inside of me the day I received Jesus...
You know what? That desire and passion to study... That wisdom to understand what your teacher is talking about in school, that strength to not fall asleep in class, its all inside of you...All you have to do is to call upon that wisdom, that strength.. They are not somewhere over the rainbow, but right inside of you. And when you believe that, the Holy Spirit will testify with you and produce results...
All you have to do is believe... Thats all... He'll do the rest.. He'll provide... He'll guide you through
One last thing...
My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Please, please, please do not try to help yourself... Do not rely on your self effort...
For once you start doing that, you will stop His supply, His flow...
And you know something? When you acknowledge the fact that you're weak, helpless and vulnerable without Christ, even before you can call upon His name, He'll flood you with His blessings...
For once Jesus cried, " IT IS FINISHED!" And the veil was torn into two, He rushed to us... To bless us, to overwhelm us with His goodness. When the father saw the prodigal son from afar, he rushed to his son.. He clothed him with the best robe...He embraced his son.. Not the other way around... The Lord is that father, while we are that son.
For even before we knew Him, He died for us on that rugged cross...
Picture this, a stranger died for you on that cross, bore your pains, bore your sickness, took your shame and on top of that, gave you His inheritance as a son of God...
Who would do that? Except Jesus...
Thats how great His love for you is.. And when you know how great that love is, you'll know that all you ever need will definitely be given to you... For He gave His best, when I did nothing at all.
"The smile on Your face, lets me know that You love me. There's a truth in Your eyes, saying You never leave me. The touch of Your hand, says You'll catch me, whenever I fall. You gave Your best, when I did nothing at all."
He drank your sinful cup of shame and judgement...He who knew no sin became sin, for who? ME!
Yes, you in particular...
Even if you were the only person in this whole earth, He still would die for you..
Remain in His love, always...
May His favour be upon you for all upcomings examinations.. :)
belovedme<<11:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home