Hmm...before i start this post...i just wanna write this song out...dunno why though...been humming the song for the past days...so here goes..
Did you feel the moutains tremble
Did you feel the mountains tremble?
Did you hear the oceans roar?
When the people rose to sing of Jesus Christ the risen one.
Did you feel the people tremble?
Did you hear the singers roar?
When the lost began to sing of Jesus Christ the saving one.
And we can see that God you're moving
A mighty river through the nations
And young and old will turn to Jesus
Fling wide you heavenly gates
Prepare the way of the risen Lord
Open up the doors and let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing
Songs that bring your hope
Songs that bring your joy
Dancers who dance upon injustice.
Do you feel the darkness tremble?
When all the saints join in one song.
And all the streams flow as one river
To wash away our brokenness.
And here we see that God you're moving.
A time of jubilee is coming
When young and old return to Jesus
Fling wide you heavenly gates.
Prepare the way of the risen Lord.
After my previous post i went back and read 1John...
Check this out..
1John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides love abides in God, and God in Him
1John 5:4-5 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. 5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who belives that Jesus is the Son Of God?
1John4:17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgement; because as He is, so are we in this world.
1John4:18-19 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us.
These verses...they show so much about His love....and God is love..but i'll touch on that again another time...as for now...
One of the verses there led me to the book of John...which further led me to Romans... Romans 9:13...and that verse led me to the book of Malachi1:2
"I have loved you," says the Lord.
"Yet you say, 'In what way have You loved us?'
I literally cringed when i read that verse...all the times when i read the bible...i've never saw this verse...till now.. picture that scene for a moment..can you hear the pain in His heart when He said the second part...
Heys...its not some weirdo freak or a cute guy saying that...ITS THE ALMIGHTY GOD! LORD OF HOSTS! KING OF KINGS!!!
Can you see His eyes full of passion for you, love. That heart full of mercy and kindness towards you. And the best part is...he still loves us...me... For when God says I loved you...it isn't a past kinda thing......it's a yesterday,today,tomorrow and till forever kinda Love.
For before you even knew Him...before you even surrended yourself to Him...He sent His son to die for you...regardless of whether you would accept His love or not..
For ever since I started my walk with Jesus..this walk where He walks with me...heaven and all its blessings follow after me...heaven begins right here...my streets of gold...being walked by me right now...
Its not by my efforts or how hard i try to acheive and strive to get the blessings...For try as i might..i'll always fail..And you know what? Your walk with God...its not about confessing everyday all the blessings and favour of God into your life(not that i'm saying don't confess ya? confess it...its good), its not about memorising bible verses(not that you don't do that) but its about depending and resting on Him...Its not like when you forget and fall under the devil's condemnation and that's it..He's gone...forever..NO! HE SWORE THAT HE'LL NEVER AGAIN BE ANGRY WITH YOU!! Let alone leave you....For i believe strongly, and its true of course, that His love will always be there to guide and lead us, me, back to Him...no matter what wrong i do...And i may forget...how much He loves me...but you know what? He'll never forget how much he loves me..He'll never forget me...no..never..
For there is no one else like Him...
The cross...thats how much He loved me..He chose the nails, the wounds, the crown of thorns, the beatings and humililations for me...
He says,
" I have loved you when you were still in your mother's womb"
"I have loved you when you were struggling with your schoolwork"
"I have loved you all the times you felt lost, as if no one cared about you"
"I have loved you even when you thought you've blown it"
"I have loved you when you thought that I, God didn't exist"
"I have loved you"
Thoughts, images of me before I knew such a God of love...a God who's love itself.. me as a christian but yet not knowing His heart for me...Images of adventure camp..that night of worship when His presense was so strong...Images of Sonicfest when i knelt in front of the stage, surrending all my doubts, all my unbelieve at His feet...Letting go and lettin Him work in my life started flashing across my mind...And suddenly imqges of me when i thought i could never be set free from an addiction..never be able to move on..to find an exit in that valley..I really thought that it was impossible..
But He set me free...He took my hand...led me out of that valley..for the chains of bondage were never meant to be there...He died to take it all away.The addiction ends now...right now... I know i'm truly set free...even if i still fall... Set free from the condemnations of it.. No more sins-consciousness...
"I am love," He says...
You heard that? I AM LOVE!! AND I LOVE YOU!! Yes you, no one else...you!
Does that make you want to sin? No!.. It makes you fall in love with Him deeper and deeper..it makes you want to know Him more..
I want more than life......Life may satisfy my flesh....but my spirit is left dry... i want zoe! i want the life God meant for me....I want Jesus....What will i do when i see His face?Smile? no.....I wanna hug...kiss....cry...embrace Him like i never did.....haha....but even before I moved a step....he ran......he gave Jesus even before i believed......But because he did....i believe..... =)Moses asked to see God's glory...and he caught a glimpse of God......I want more than just see for a day...i want a personal encounter EVERYDAY.......I want more than just the blessings.....i want the blesser.....It's was never about the gifts...it's about the father.....I don't want anything from life...I wantEVERYTHING from God.....I want....Jesus to hold my hand.....forever......even to the grave.... let him lead to to my mansion......I don't need to pray for that flashy car.....i have more than that...When i have Jesus i EVERYTHING......But yet what i want or desire...i will ask...cause i know....i will be answered... like George Müller...i have a prayer-answering God..... quoted from Imm..
I find it very true..before i drew near to Him...he ran to me...He tore the veil that separated God and man so that He could rush to me...to bless me! to love me...to shower and fill me with a personal encounter with Him...everyday...Its not about the blessings...its not about no condemnation from God...Its not about Him answering all your prayers...Its about Him...because He loves you...which is why we get all this benifits... Look to Him...Seek Him....and all these things that you want? THEY RUN AFTER YOU!!
Amen?=)
Wow...its late again...betta go get some rest...gotta wake up early tmr...nites ppl...=)
"I AM LOVE"
belovedme<<1:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home